Tomorrow I am having the sister missionaries over for dinner. I am excited about it! I have few opportunities to ever cook because I'm usually eating on the go, and why take time to cook a meal just for myself?!? So having the sisters over gives me a chance to do service and cook and sit down and enjoy a nice meal with some good company. I have stayed up way too late tonight doing food preparation for tomorrow. I'm a vegetarian, so I don't know much about cooking poultry, or any meat for that matter. I even had to google "how to boil chicken". Looking forward to getting to know the sisters and visiting with them.
As for my own answer? Let's just say next month when they come over I think we will have pizza.
You inspired me! I am having the sister missionaries over this Friday. I think I'll make White Spinach Lasagna. We will see. I can promise one thing, pizza will not be served! ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha. I asked the sisters about pizza, and they are ok with it. We are going to try Papa Murphy's take and bake.
ReplyDelete