Thursday, December 13, 2012
I got a piano today!
My new bishop asked me to be the Relief Society pianist. He said he prayed about it and felt good about extending the call. I told him no, but to ask me again in 3 months. I need to practice. A LOT! I took lessons as a youth, but didn't stick with it. I felt bad turning down the call. I've never had to do that before. He thinks it would be a good thing for me to work toward. So now I have a piano. And I've actually wanted one for a longtime anyway. This one is a rental, but I can convert it into a purchase at the end of six months if I want. I might want. I've already spent 3 hours playing it, and I've only had it a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow. Two instruments at one time. You are ambitious. I am anxious to hear how it goes.
ReplyDeleteI love all your new musical talents! It's pretty awesome.
ReplyDeleteAmy